DEVELOPER: Blue Omega Entertainment
RELEASE DATE: 22 May, 2009
Evolving the shooter genre with its unique and exhilarating combination of fluid action and combat, Damnation features huge, open environments, frenetic combat, daredevil acrobatics and high-octane vehicle-based stunts. Presenting players with an intense test of reflexes, quick thinking and rapid-fire conflict, Damnation will feature vast, breathtaking landscapes, each covering miles of distance and thousands of vertical feet.
Billed as a shooter gone vertical and visually inspired by iconic elements of American history, these massive streaming landscapes will form the battlegrounds for a post-industrial conflict between humanity and an unstoppable arms dealer hell-bent on total world domination.
– Choose your own paths and navigate the world by performing daredevil feats on the edge of human ability
– Intelligent enemies will give chase and engage players in frantic gun fights and attacks that can come from any direction
– Miles of awe-inspiring landscapes and up to three hours of actual gameplay per level
– A full-range of unique vehicles from wall-riding motorbikes to armour piercing mobile artillery provide high-octane thrills
– Extensive multiplayer options, including drop-in-drop-out co-op