Based on releases from CODEX
Language : MULTi6
Language can be changed in game setting menu
Selective download : You can skip downloading and installing videos in High or Medium or Low Qualities
Repack Size : From 4.7 GB
Final Size : 18 GB
NOTHING is cut, NOTHING is recoded
Installation time : 4 – 8 mins
Repack by DODI
TITLE: Resident Evil
DEVELOPER: CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
PUBLISHER: CAPCOM Co., Ltd.
FRANCHISE: Resident Evil
RELEASE DATE: 20 Jan, 2015
The game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil.
In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive.
– More detailed graphics that retain the horror.
– The environments come alive with detail thanks to resolution upgrades and non-static 3D models.
– Post-processing effects like Bloom filters, which were not easy to do at the time of the original release, have been added to make the HD graphics even more realistic.
– High-Resolution Environments – We’ve increased the resolution of the background environments by recreating them with a mix of high-res static images, plus animated 3D models.
– Widescreen (16:9) is supported, so players can experience a greater sense of immersion.
– In widescreen mode, the screen will scroll. The parts of the screen that get cut off on the top and bottom will scroll into view automatically depending on the character’s position.
– You can switch the display mode during gameplay in real time.
Sound & New Controls
– High-Quality Sound – The audio has been remastered to increase the sampling rate, and of course 5.1ch output is also now supported.
– New Controls
– You can play using the original control scheme or an alternate control scheme that lets you just push the analog stick to move in the direction you want to go.
– You can switch the control scheme during gameplay in real time.