Based on Tribes of Midgard-Seeburschbanause
Language : MULTi18
Repack Size : 2.3 GB
Final Size : 10 GB
NOTHING is cut, NOTHING is recoded
Installation time : 1 – 2 mins
Repack by DODI
What does work?:
2. Survival mode (read instructions below)
3. Challenges / Achievements
4. Season pass
What does not work?:
2. Shop (read notes below)
3. Gearbox SHiFT
1. Start ‘game from tribesofmidgard_server.exe’
2. All shop cosmetics are unlocked
3. Special thanks goes to 0xdeadc0de for making a DLL that makes the game use the local server
4. There are possibilities that the server emulator won’t work correctly in some situations. In this case, send me a DM containing all details
5. You can play fully offline
6. The XP calculation isn’t a 100% replica of the original calculation (because it’s calculated on their servers). Therefore I’ve made a simple formula that gives you 2x the XP you would normally get
7. If an internet connection is available, the server automatically downloads the latest hotfixes from the Tribes of Midgard API
Instructions for playing survival mode:
1. Choose survival mode in the server emulator and select a slot
2. When the game is launched, go to ‘Other modes’ -> ‘Survival’ -> ‘World Slot’ -> ‘New game’ -> set everything up as you want -> ‘Start’
3. The game will freeze for some seconds and then throw an exception
4. When you’re thrown back into the main menu, you can see a world in Saga Mode. Start the world to play survival mode
Release Date : July 27, 2021
Publisher : Gearbox Publishing
Platform : PC
Publication type : RePack
Interface language : Russian, English, MULTi18
Voice Language: English / French
Tablet: Present (Seeburschbanause / 0xdeadc0de)
Operating system: Windows 7 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-6300
RAM: 8 GB of RAM
Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 (1GB) or AMD Radeon HD 7770 (1GB)
DirectX: Version 11
Disk space: 10 GB
Tribes of Midgard is a co-op game with a unique blend of action, survival, and roguelite elements. Players must defend their village from hordes of invaders—deadly spirits and gigantic brutes—that every night threaten to destroy the Seed of Yggdrasil, the sacred tree you’re sworn to protect. Only by protecting the Seed, you and your tribe can stop Ragnarök—the end of the world!
Venture with your tribe into the untamed wilds of Midgard to gather precious resources, hunt mythical beasts, defeat mighty foes, topple giants, and claim treasures. The further from the village you explore, the greater the challenge and greater the rewards—which you’ll need to stand against the ever-strengthening minions of the apocalypse. But you must return before the sun sets so you can bolster your defenses, craft powerful equipment, and fend off the nightly assaults.
Roguelite Meets Survival Action:
Each gameplay session begins with your tribe being dropped into a fresh, procedurally generated world, equipped with nothing but the loincloth on their backsides and an eternal oath to save the world. Gain knowledge, meta experience, and account unlocks each session to aid you in your quest to hold off Ragnarök for as long as you can. The longer you and your tribe survive, the greater the rewards!
Face Colossal Game-Changers:
Protect the Seed of Yggdrasil from a nightly invasion of Helthings and work together with your tribe to withstand the ever-looming threat of the Jötnar—epic giants hellbent on smashing both the Seed and your surrounding village to bits. The world (and the game) ends when the Seed is destroyed.
Forge Your Viking Legend:
Level up your character each session by choosing a class and taking the battle into the wilds as you seek resources to craft epic armor and mighty weaponry. Discover and equip powerful runes to complement your playstyle in surprising ways. Then, unleash destruction and prepare clever village defenses to give your enemies some nasty surprises.
Rally the Tribe:
When the giants arrive, it takes a village to bring them down! Adventure through Midgard solo or form a tribe of up to 10 players in online PvE co-op. Test your Viking skills against the seasonal challenges of Saga Mode or tailor the experience to your liking and see how long you can “surthrive” in the highly customizable Survival mode. We recommend taking on Ragnarök with a tribe of four or more.
Explore a Bright Norse Realm:
Gather resources, slay legendary beasts, delve through caves, claim treasure, and build anywhere as you explore formidable, procedurally generated lands on your quest to take on Ragnarök.
Keep Up the Fight:
Free, limited time seasonal events will bring bigger challenges and even mightier treasures to the endgame of Midgard throughout the year, including new ways to play and new rewards to earn through the season’s unlockable progression track.