Based on : Unholy-FLT ISO Release
Game Version: v30649
Language : MULTi12
– Language can be changed in game settings
Repack Size : 20.1 GB
Final Size : 30.7 GB
Lossless repack : Nothing removed OR re-encoded
Install Time : 3 – 10 mins
Credits : Razor12911 for XTool library
Greetings : ElAmigos, KaOsKrew, FitGirl
Repack By DODI
DEVELOPER: Duality Games
FRANCHISE: HOOK, Duality Games
RELEASE DATE: 20 Jul, 2023
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows® 10 / 11
Processor: i5 4460 or AMD FX-8310
Memory: 12 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1660 or Radeon RX 5600 XT
DirectX: Version 12
Storage: 30.7 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
.Open the doors between your everyday reality and a dark unholy world to unveil the mystery of the disappearance of your child. Explore both worlds to find clues, solve puzzles, decide whether you infiltrate or fight brutal enemies and stand up to an aberrant establishment.
– Two parallel worlds to explore. The grey and cold reality on a brutalist post-soviet Eastern European town and the creepy and twisted world of Unholy, a grotesque society ruled by a relentless priest caste.
– An unsettling horror experience driven by an intense narrative with captivating visuals based on the works of reputed dark artist Tomasz Strzałkowski (Duality Games Art director and founder)..
– A unique gameplay blend that combines meticulous exploration, intriguing puzzle solving, infiltration and stealth with innovative shooting dynamics.
– A versatile unique weapon. Use four different emotions: anger, fear, sadness and desire to interact with the environment (destroy obstacles, trigger mechanisms, overload circuits, illuminate your way) or to confuse, lure or damage your opponents.
– Masks! Everybody in the unholy world hides behind a mask and it can be the difference between life or death. Build your own mask to get new skills and improve your abilities or wear other masks to infiltrate, confuse your enemies and impersonate your opponents.
How to install
1- Run the installer as administrator
2- Click on the page
3- Press the up arrow on your keyboard
4- Click Install
5- Click Continue
6- Select installation destination
7- Click Next
8- Select component